Accueil | News | Chroniques | Contribuez ! | T-Shirts | Newsletter | S'inscrire 30sec
Opt.

groupe
label
album
membre
Publicité
Publicité
 Nouveau sujet  |  Retour au début  |  Retour au sujet  |  Rechercher   Précédents  |  Suivants 
 Invisible People Music - Russian Triph-Hop
Auteur: Invippl 
Date:   12-07-2014 19h46

I think that trip-hop is only popular in France and Russia. There's lots of artist in this genre in both countries.

I come to show you my music project - Invisible People Music. You can listen and download it here http://invippl.bandcamp.com/

Though, i don't speak French and cant understand, how to include our releases to catalog in your site. Help me :)

Répondre à ce message

Re: Invisible People Music - Russian Triph-Hop
Auteur: Wamananas 
Date:   15-07-2014 16h24

Hello there,
This is, in a way, true that trip-hop is popular in France and Russia, despite that my point of view is biased by the fact that local bands are more visible in France. But we indeed reviewed a few albums from Russia. But limiting trip-hop only to these countries would be quite a mistake, a lot of artists comes from other countries.

To include your album in the catalogue, only the redacting team can do it. To contact us, use this page: http://www.trip-hop.net/contact.html. Once this is done, people can rate your album or write commentaries. If one member of the redacting have some time and really enjoy your project, he/she can write a review about it. Despite that a lot of album are referenced in the catalogue, we don't have time to write review for of them. That is why having commentaries on different albums is a good thing, as long as it's not a biased one (like you writing a "wow, it's amazing" comment to your own album).

PS: By the way, your album is now referenced http://www.trip-hop.net/album.php?id_album=2870 but is too old to appear in the 'Contribuez' section. However, people can still write comments about it.

Répondre à ce message

Auteur: Invippl 
Date:   15-07-2014 23h18

thank you! Hope, French people will like our release and drop a few lines.
Soon i will return with new release for your 'Contribuez' section :)

Seems like there's not so crowdy here on this forum? Everybody went to summer vacation?

Répondre à ce message

Auteur: Wamananas 
Date:   22-07-2014 16h43

You're welcome! We also hope listeners give their feedbacks but it seems they are rather lost in their sounds and listening sessions.

Répondre à ce message
 Liste des Forums  |  Vue en arborescence   Précédents  |  Suivants 

Vous devez être identifié sur Trip-Hop.net et avoir confirmé votre adresse mail pour poster un message dans le forum.

- Se connecter -

- S'inscrire (en 30sec.) -

- Recevoir de nouveau le code de confirmation -

- Retour aux forums -

Contactez-nous Qui sommes-nous ? Equipe / Crédits Mentions légales Soutenez-nous! Flux RSS
© 1999-2024 Trip-Hop.net - Webmaster : Thibaut VACHER | Designer : sub88 - V5.0